Monday 25 November 2019

Voting Is Your Democratic Right!

Do you vote in general elections? Was the only time you voted in your life based on the Brexit lies of the 2016 referendum and fake ads you saw on Facebook? Did you get suckered in by the things on the side of a bus? Did you think that the Tories cared for your family?

I vote because my vote is important. I've always voted since 1984 when I had the right to vote for the first time. I never miss voting because voting gives me a voice and the right to rant and rave about the state of the nation.

Voting is my democratic right and yours too. Young people need to get involved because it will be them who shape the future. And women, who struggled to win the vote means today's ladies need to make their voice count.

The way we vote will have an effect on your life. The most pressing factors in elections are the economy, taxes and most importantly how it will affect our life, personal finances, health, security and wealth.

New elected governments policy will have an impact on many factors of our lives so I hope you register to vote and pick the party that cares for the country and the people in it.