Wednesday 27 May 2020

Screw Buzz

I'm not well-rounded or level headed. With mania that one place, one job, one women, one goal, one million is never enough. Mania always wants more. It wants to push you without any insight to the consequences until you land with a splat.



An episode of mania lacks a plan, it only has a grand vision, it offers no insight into tragedy or misfortune. It ranges from the successful to the spectacular failure.

Mania doesn't want treatment because it thinks it's magic and doing the right thing.

There comes a time when you realise that the world is sick, not quite right. No wonder you're always feeling down. How can you cheer up surrounded by all this misery? How can you block it all out?

The world and it's people fascinate me for that reason. I wonder why our own minds and actions trap us like caged animals.

Mania is a delusion, only depression and our true feelings can open your eyes to our dreams and innermost demons. Sharing your feelings and thoughts with others is good therapy. I believe writing and blogging can have a huge positive impact on your health.

While this grouchy blog isn't for everyone. This is personal expression. I blog more for me than you. The downside is I might turn most people off. I don't apologise for expressing myself. I don’t force anyone to come here. When you have a mental illness you may not want to broadcast to the public. It can cause issues and impact on relationships and your career.

I have built up an audience and online community for been miserable. Reading my blog would suggest I'm unhappy and sad all the time. Despite my illness I've actually had a great life and created something that's useful for sufferers.

I think you should pay attention to the doomsayers, you'll usually find that what they say has a valid point. They don't get caught up in the buzz and rush of the crowd.

You can't please everyone. This content is for the weird ones. If I was cheerful and happy all the time you'd think I was ill.